3rd Annual Data Management and Analytics for Utilities Summit 2014
Just fill in your details on the right to be the first to receive the Data Management and Analytics for Utilities 2014 brochure as soon as it is ready →
Some of the topics we will cover at the conference this year include:
- Engineer organization-wide data advantage by breaking down organizational silos and building an enterprise-wide IT architecture
- Use the latest analytics tools to overcome distribution management challenges and resolve outage problems quickly and efficiently
- Discover strategies to improve load forecasting across devices and platforms through predictive analytics
- Apply predictive analytics to optimize your asset performance and mitigate potential operational problems before they arise
- Safeguard your data, prevent theft, fraud and recognize tamper detection by using the latest technology designed to meet your needs
- Propel customer engagement to new levels through better customer segmentation and energy usage analysis
"I gained a lot of knowledge in a short amount of time and was able to make some connections with industry/ vendor reps. This is only my third conference that I have ever attended and I can tell you that without a doubt it was the best! The sequencing, the speakers, the topical themes."
Edward David, Learning Svcs – Instructor / Process Improvement, Pacific Gas & Electric Company
"A well-organized networking event with a great mix of utility and vendor participation"
Chris Chen, Project manager, Energy Efficiency, Sempra Utilities
"I thought the conference was very good – well organized and managed, great content and a great venue. Please have more events!"
Christine Hertzog, Managing Director, Smart Grid Library
Please fill in your information to be the first to receive the full details of the 2014 event!
Note that we do not rent, sell, or share your personal information with 3rd parties or non-affiliated companies.