Optimize energy management with a robust, cost efficient, integrated communications network
Designing and building a robust, cost efficient communications network is the first step in creating an intelligent grid. Smart Communications for Energy Management will lay out a step by step plan-of-action that demonstrates how to develop an all-inclusive network. You'll learn how to design and build a smart communications infrastructure, understand the communication requirements of each field device and discover how to leverage different communication applications to maximize results.
Attend this event and you will:
- Understand the business case for having a smart communications network
- Discover the pros and cons of public and private networks + comprehend who's responsible for operating the computing and communications infrastructure
- Hear about the different solutions available and how to strategically chose between them
- Learn how to identify and overcome ongoing cyber-security, computing and communications challenges + assess the difficulties of managing and maintaining a communications network
- Get insight on how to deal with the ongoing challenge of an aging workforce
Stay up to date on the latest developments, download your BROCHURE now
WHAT CAN YOU EXPECT TO LEARN FROM THIS EVENT?
The agenda is solely focused on the strategies required to design, build and maintain a robust cost efficient smart communications network.
Key topics to be addressed include:
- The business case and ROI of having a communications network
- A clear blueprint and roadmap to follow to achieve a holistic integrated network
- Lessons learned from pilot projects and unpredictable challenges to be mindful of
- A review of communication applications and communication requirements for field devices
- Insights from other industries on how to design and build a robust and effective communications infrastructure
Review the latest AGENDA now
THOUGHT LEADERS TO SHARE THEIR EXPERTISE
Here's a glimpse of the caliber of speakers confirmed to speak:
- John McDonald, Director Technical Strategy and Policy Development, GE Energy
- Jeff Nichols, Sr. Director IT Infrastructure, Sempra Energy Utilities
- John Cooper, President, Ecomergence
- Bob Gohn, Vice President, Pike Research
- Tim Figura, Project Manager Smart Grid, PPL
View the full list of SPEAKERS here
The event assembles an exceptional line up of experts to share their experiences, insights and opportunities within the communications space. Like all Smart Grid Update events, this conference places a firm focus on providing practical advice and business opportunities. Attend and you'll come away with the strategies and partnerships you need to sharpen your competitive edge.
Reserve your place today risk free (cancel before February 10th 2012 without any penalty)
RESERVE MY PLACE now